Saturday, December 9, 2006

Time on Legs - Slacker

Finally I was able to run outside on my favorite trail. We have a great trail system here where I can run as far as I want and never see the same place twice. This run was on Thursday and with my favorite running partner. He was not feeling well so we only did 4. Man was it good to get off the treadmill and on the trail. It was sunny and 28 degrees. Had a great run.

Now for the slacker part. Here it is Saturday evening and I could not make time for a long run and it is back to work tomorrow. Feeling lazy!!

I have never run a marathon and am seriously considering training for the Marine Corps Marathon. As a retired Marine this seems like a good idea. We will see.

Next week is a small race for a local charity. Looking forward to the run.

No comments: