Thursday, December 14, 2006

Time on Legs - Warm Winter Days

Glory be for warm winter days. It has been in the 50s and 60s and I have been able to get outside for a quick run. My weekly mileage has climbed and the trails are clear. We have an excellent trail system in my town for running. Marked at quarter miles and cleared off quickly. I suffered an injury on the treadmill that has seemed to disappear outside. Life is good.

Headed for a Christmas run this weekend and it is supposed to pelt us with snow. Should be fun and it is a short 4 miles.

I love this time of year. Christmas for me is the most wonderful time. I am surrounded by a great family and excellent friends. The spirit that floats in the air invigorates me immensely. My life has been blessed on so many levels and this time of year allows me to take stock and truly appreciate all that has come my way.

Tomorrow should allow for a nice long relaxing run.

No comments: