Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Time on Legs - Priorities


Today my training schedule called for a 5 miler with speed work. But, since it was my daughter's birthday we went out for Chinese food. She is the best 12 year old I have ever known. My wife and I are truly blessed with such a sweet child.



As for the running, it has been going pretty good. The heat has been cranked up some which has led to slower workouts. But, it is all about getting some time on my legs as I train for my fall half marathon.



I have been tagged! Melisa has tagged me and the rules are 6 things about me that are weird.



  1. I am afraid of the dark!
  2. I always sleep on the side of the bed the farthest from the door.
  3. I always sleep facing the door. (I guess first three are all related)
  4. I don't like for my food to touch on my plate.
  5. In a 22 year military career I served in all of the services except the Coast Guard.
  6. I love to run. Some will say this is the most weird thing of all.


So there is the list. My wife had a lot of additional entries but will save that for another time.





Powered by ScribeFire.

4 comments:

CewTwo said...

That is a great list!

I enjoyed your sharing it with me.

#Happy Brithday to your daughter!#

Irish Blue said...

Thanks for playing along! Don't tell anyone, but I have to have the side of the bed farthest from the door too! I also have an awesome 12 year old daughter. Happy Birthday to yours!

Maddy said...

Great list! Thanks for sharing

Speedwork can wait until another day.

Next year, your baby will be a teenager! Yikes!

MarathonChris said...

Ok, well make that 3 - I also have the side of the bed farthest from the door (I have no idea why) AND I have yet another awesome 12 year old daughter!

Hope she had a great birthday!!